Monday, August 23, 2010

Whats the fastest way to get rid of blackheads - please help its on my back?

So how can I get rid of acne, it's on my back %26amp; back. Should I see a docotor or something?Whats the fastest way to get rid of blackheads - please help its on my back?
Use a nice deep cleansing body wash regularly. Try to keep the area as clean as possible. Typically with blackheads, squeezing them out is the best way, If it is possible. I suggest using a blackhead scrub as well after you have squeezed some of the blackheads out. I am still working on getting rid of mine, we have the same problem. :(


But so far this has helped me.


If all else fails, see your doctor. Depending on your doctor you may be recomended to a dermotologist, but my regular doctor said that I could just go to them for it.


Hope this helpedWhats the fastest way to get rid of blackheads - please help its on my back?
I suggest that you check out this website, which provides information about acne problems:


http://getridofspots.notlong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment