Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get ride of blackheads/pores ?

i have the worst pores and black heads on my nose and chin what can i do to get ride of themHow to get ride of blackheads/pores ?
You cannot get rid of pores. pores are all over your body, and serve to help you cool off, and many other things. Black heads can be cured by washing your face regularly, and trying some of the OTC acne products.How to get ride of blackheads/pores ?
After I wash %26amp; clean my face, I usually use a toner. The toner stretches your skin so the pores are pulled tighter, thereby reducing their size and making it look like your pores are smaller and have ';disappeared';. Try it.





As for blackheads... I would say, don't squeeze, unless they are ';ripe';. How to tell if they're ripe? If you see that they are ';bulging'; out a little and can be squeezed out. If they aren't ';popping out';, then don't squeeze them because you'll just make them go in deeper into the skin where they may become infected and become pimples!!!
try biore pore cleansing strips....works for me but u have to continue doing it weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment