Monday, August 23, 2010

Irritating blackheads, how do i get rid of them?

i very sensitive, dry skin thats easily irritated. most products rip the moisture out of my skin even the ones designed for sensitive skin. please help..Irritating blackheads, how do i get rid of them?
I would definitely recommend Lush facial products, if you have a Lush shop near you, go in and tell them your skin problems and they can sort it out with their products which do not contain any harsh chemicals. In the mean time use a black head stripIrritating blackheads, how do i get rid of them?
trey nuetrogena or go to a dermitologist.


if not, make oatmeal and put a mask on your face.


that shrinks them
Have you tried any of the products from Body Shop? Expensive I know but are well worth it. Ask any of the assistants %26amp; they can recommend the right stuff for you. I can also recommend their hemp moisturiser, wonderful stuff worked for me when I was at my wits end with dry, flaky skin %26amp; nothing else worked. Hope this helps a bit :-)
I sometimes get blackheads too, but Coal Face from Lush seems to keep them at bay:





http://www.lush.co.uk/products/Coal_Face…
Hey Chance! Rought and micre huh? Dude you are awesome. Low self-esteem?
I recommend going to a dermatologist. They will put you under a magnifiying glass and they will examine your pores. If you want your blackheads removed correctly, then they will do it for you with professional tweezers. It really helps and clears you pores.





If you want to do something at home, try a scrub, followed by a deep moisturizer. I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub, but it is harsh on dry skin. Pro-activ has miniscule scrubs in it, so it is effective yet gentle.





Hope this helps!
boil the kettle and put about 1/4 in a basin then place your face near the water put a towel over your head not letting any steam escape.do this for 3 minas this opens your pores then apply face scrub and massage then wash off. say good bye to your blackheads!!
try steaming your face immediately b4 using a deep cleansing but moisturising face mask. montaigne junesse do brill masks, tesco asda anywhere, not more than £1 normally. i have eczima on my face so have 2 b very careful with wat i use. good luck.
Blackheads are just a sign that you have dirt and oil clogging your pores. If you go to a spa to get a facial, the spa tech will diagnose exactly what kind of skin you have, and will do a pore extraction for you; they have specific kinds of facial treatments for all kinds of skin, especially acne and blackhead prone skin.





The important thing to do is to not pick at it yourself; you can make it worse with the oils from your hands and can even scar your skin.





Seeing a dermatologist is important, too. They know about how to take care of your skin, and about what kind of products work and don't work. They can also prescribe topical medicines that you can't get at your drug store.





I use ProActiv myself, and it works wonderfully. I'll get the occasional blackhead in my T-Zone on my nose, and I'll just use a Ponds Nose Strip (they remove the oil clogging your pores and don't take any of the moisture out of your face).
give them a good squeeze
use clean and clear its fantastic
I have the same problem. I bought a Neutrogena MicrDermabraser. It comes with a rought head (ill never use that one!) and a soft spongy head, and some mirce derma ball lotion. You put the head on, then some of the lotion, and then turn it on and it vibrated dead skin away and cleanses your face. I didn't have irritation when I started usng it, buy my face was a little raw after the first time. So far its worked and my acne is really cleaning up, and my skin isn't as dry because I have removed alot of dead skin.





I hope this helps you!
Hmmmm, it's always the problem with sensitive skin... most of the blackhead clearing products are very harsh because blackheads are tough little beggars... one thing that worked for me, although it may sound odd, was to use a normal mild face wash but to then gently ';Brush'; my face with a soft bath brush (the sort you may do your back with but natural bristles NOT plastic!) the thin soft bristles really seemed to exfoliate and actually remove the blackheads far more effectively than any product...
buy a steamer - it opens up the pores and gets rid of them - i steamed once a day for 3 days and all my blackheads were gone! if you don't want to buy one though, I would recommend you put hot water onto your face as it does the same thing, but is not as good as what the steamer does
Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes before washing off with cold water. Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment