Monday, August 23, 2010

How do you get rid of blackheads!? What products can I use?!?

I have them HORRIBLY around my nose!How do you get rid of blackheads!? What products can I use?!?
A lot of people have blackheads and there are a few things you can do to get rid of them. You can go to a place like ulta and get a facial and that will help. Make sure you tell them whether or not you have sensitive skin!!!! The first facial i got my face broke out after wards because my face wasn't used to it. It is normal for that to happen though! If you dont want to do that, then go to a drugstore and by a clay mask!!!How do you get rid of blackheads!? What products can I use?!?
The best of the best ways to get rid of blackheads is to use Biore's Blackhead Remover.It's a white strip that you apply to the are prone to blackheads.The strip goes into the pore and takes the blackhead right out!!!!Their in a box and come usually in a box of 8's.You can find them at any department store(I go to Wal-Mart)and they only cost about $6 to 8$ dollars.Trust me when you buy this product you will be so relieved those blackheads are gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment