Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get rid of my blackheads?

Female/14





I've tried steaming my face and scraping them,


scrubbing them,


getting them out with pore strips,


and they just won't budge!


it's really frustrating!


Do you guys have any suggestions or information on blackheads?





Thanks so much :)How do I get rid of my blackheads?
you have to pop them


or idk just wait eventually they stopHow do I get rid of my blackheads?
simple answer: http://www.epinions.com/reviews/Neutrogena_Blackhead_Eliminating_Daily_Scrub





pros: i used this for two days back to back (4 uses morning and night) and a noticeable amount of black heads WERE REMOVED





cons: i had a nice patch of pimples on both of my cheeks... i think it lacks pimple control, but it may be just me(male/16)





overall: highly recommended
i am 16 and had really really bad black heads i tried everything i got the black head eraser i one use my black heads we 50% gone and my face is so smooth i now have like no blackheads i use it before i go to bed then i lotion my face try it its amazing
You should try Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst. I had the same problem and I've been using it and it has taken all of blackheads away.

No comments:

Post a Comment