Friday, August 20, 2010

What gets rid of blackheads?

I have tried everything and i cant find anything to get rid of my blackheads. i wash my face everything morning and night and i still have them. Is there anything to get rid of them?What gets rid of blackheads?
Washing your face too much does not help. Blackheads get their dark colour through excess skin pigment, not dirt 鈥pply tomato juice it reduces pores and for blackheads try this home remedy it works for me


http://cashsunshine.blogspot.com/2008/06鈥?/a>


What gets rid of blackheads?
actually, blackheads are infact sebum (which is oil) trapped under the surface of the skin. There is no way to actually get rid of them, except to regularly wash your face. You could also extract them, but make sure your hands are CLEAN!


at least thats what i learned in school for skin analysis! Report Abuse

Never use products that say they will suck the blackheads out, They may work, but they can also do irreversible damage to your skin. I have scars on the top of my lip from one of those products. The best product I've used so far is the Black Head Eraser http://www.cleanandclear.com/blackheader鈥?/a>





It doesn't take them away the first time you use it, but you will notice a HUGE difference. Then it takes about a week of using it everyday to get rid of them. I love it and use it everyday =) GoodLuck
I totally want one of these:





http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602鈥?/a>





They suck blackheads right out!
try a sugar peel. Put it on (don't wash your face first), let it dry and then peel it off. it takes the big ones and the little ones out too.
there is a black head remover by neutrogena that works! =)
Steaming your face
Get black head clearing scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment