Friday, August 20, 2010

What can i do do get rid of my blackheads on my nose and face...?

the pores around my nose are quite large...almost like craters,but if i press and slide my fingers across them puss comes out.i dont even have to pop them. and the blackheads on my nose only come out partially wen i use strips and scrubs...What can i do do get rid of my blackheads on my nose and face...?
hi, there a great product to use is called, Clear skin from Avon, and the one that it sounds like you need it called, Purifying Astringent Blackhead Clearing Formula,





My son has the same problem and he has been using this and it keeps them under control, and his face looks better then it ever has, you need to make sure you use a blackhead clearing cleanser also,





and again there from Avon and there about 5.00 each which is not bad and they last about a month a bottle,





Hope this helps. :)What can i do do get rid of my blackheads on my nose and face...?
go for a facial to get them removed professionally, worth the investment, and then after that you can maintain your skin by using deep pore cleaning masks, etc to make sure the blackheads dont come back
Try Serious Skin Care you can find it on the web. Your face is worth looking after. You take care of your skin it will take care of you later in life.
Proactive!!!
i used to soak a small layer of tissue in white egg. put on the nose area. leaves for 15- 20 minutes. the blackheads is remove then. don't forget to wash face. its cheap and easy to find. Good luck.
USE MASCARA.
I had mines removed at the dermatologist. Hurt quite a bit but was worth it.
Have you tried oxy-10?
There was a film about you on TV the other night, ';The elephant man';. His solution was to wear a bag over his head.
USE SEABREEZE.


it works very very well.


put it on your face and keep it on overnight and your pores will be littler by morning.


also its not too expensive so its good to have around. :]


good luck.
Proactiv works, and so does Clearasil. Just don't touch them at all!!!
Seek a dermatologist for a professional acne treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment