Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get rid of all the blackheads and blocked pores over and inbewteen my breasts? It looks horrible?

Okay this is easy and cheap and works


Aspirin


Not Tylenol or Advil


Just the white aspirin tablets...


you take these grind them up, add water, or I got tired of grinding them so now I just run the tablet under water and it will crumble and you smear the pudding like crubly aspirin right on the problem area.


It is a little messy, you can do this before you go to bed at night and put a t shirt over it.


Sounds weird, but imoprovement in 2 to 3 days.


This works on the face, or anywhere there is a problem like this.


Good luck


be wellHow do I get rid of all the blackheads and blocked pores over and inbewteen my breasts? It looks horrible?
Try a scrub, to cleanse it. I like ot use that apricot scrub stuff, by St. Ives, best scrub I've ever used. It gets the down deep stuff, plus it scrubs off the dead skin cells that clog your pores.





You could also use a toner on the area, but one made for acne, with salicilic acid in it.How do I get rid of all the blackheads and blocked pores over and inbewteen my breasts? It looks horrible?
I understand how you feel. I also get pimples between my boobs every once in a while and I hate it. This is caused by sweat and things of that nature though so theres nothing nasty about it. Its just something that we have do deal with. Some body sprays and perfumes cause these as well. I have tried the acne washes, scrubs, ect. and that stuff didnt work for me. It might for you though and its for sure worth a try.





I have found that the best thing for me is to avoid the body sprays in that area and also shower as soon as possible after a workout of physical activity.





Good Luck to you!
They have acne wash for the body.


Maybe that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment