Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Help removing blackheads and other skin perfections on delicate skin?

I have a lot of product, and I'll put a list below just for a general idea. I'm really trying to get rid of all my blackheads -- and I have a ton -- before school starts this September. I've tried pinching and squeezing them after steaming my face, I've tried blackhead removers, to no avail. I need some kind of ingenious way to get rid of my blackheads and prevent other skin imperfections. I drink lots of water a day to help keep my skin healthy. Here's what I already use:


- Garneir Detoxifyer


- Biore Blackhead Removing Treatment


- Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst Exfolient


- Pond's Cold Cream


- AstringentHelp removing blackheads and other skin perfections on delicate skin?
Plain old lemon juice, just rub some lemon juice on the affected area, and let sit about 10-20Min's and wash off, you can rub an ice cub on your face after if you'd like, that'll also help and save you some money





*Good Luck*Help removing blackheads and other skin perfections on delicate skin?
noxema works really good on delicate skin with blackheads and pimples
Simple skin care regimen that works:





Morning -


1. Clearskin's Blackhead Clearing Cleanser


2. Anew Clinical Micro-exfoliant


3. Clearskin's Purifying Astringent Blackhead Clearing


4. True Pore-Fection Oil-Free Skin Clearing Lotion





Night-


1. Clearskin's Blackhead Clearing Cleanser


2. Clearskin's Purifying Astringent Blackhead Clearing


3. Anew Clinical Retexturizing Peel


4. True Pore-Fection Oil-Free Skin Clearing Lotion





There's a sale going on now. Best part is you can return it for your money back if it doesn't suit your specific skin and hormones.





Best wishes,


Certified Beauty Advisor
Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate!!! Its time to whip out nuetrogena washes[better for delicate skin], but not the nuetrogena oil-free wash! Wash morning and night but only moisturize at night. Oh and try to do yoga or something that puts you at peace, stress makes more blackheads and zits!!! Yikes!!!
I use hot water, then clean %26amp; clear cleaning astringent, then hot water again, and repeat it a few times.





And sometimes I use the biore blackhead strips after steaming my face, that helps a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment