Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Need reviews of Proactive skin care for oily skin with blackheads.?

Anyone have any experience with Proactive skin care? The reviews are very mixed, I have even heard that it will bleach your clothes? My daughter has very bad blackheads on her nose and has just now started getting pimples on her face. She has oily skin and even washing 2 times a day dose not help. Will this? Please tell me all of the good, bad and ugly before I spend any more money on worthless products. Thank you.Need reviews of Proactive skin care for oily skin with blackheads.?
They did not have it when I grew up. But I have raised four children and all four used it when they became teens and had skin problems.. It worked great on all four. They never had any problems .Need reviews of Proactive skin care for oily skin with blackheads.?
I loved that stuff. I have very moody combination skin and it balanced it out, and kept it clear. I really love the spot treatment. Idk if it will bleach your clothes...

No comments:

Post a Comment