Monday, August 23, 2010

How Can I Get Rid Of Blackheads?

Please help. Since year 6, my entire face has been covoured in blackheads. Everyday, I wash twice with non-scented soap, use a facial scrub %26amp; apply tea tree oil %26amp; sudocrem. I DO wear cream %26amp; powder foundation most days, but I always moisterise first.


Please help, cause it's really getting me down.OxHow Can I Get Rid Of Blackheads?
First of all, no one has flawless skin. Some people have it better than others, but thats just genes and stuff. Go to www.freewebs .com/reelbeauty11 for skin and beauty tips. I know its for young girls, but it works for anyone!





I know some people who have tried ProActive and it worked, but I also know some others who have tried it and it made it worse :( I know some who have put rubbing alchol on their skin or peroxcide to dry up the pimples. It also kills bacteria :) . Also, try going to a dermotoligist, or ask your regular doctor. Often times the regular doctor, who knows more about your med. history and whatnot can help you more than a dermatologist.





are you a vegetarian? That might have something to do with it. Its worth checking into.





Try dabbing toothpaste or honey on your zits before you go to bed - works wonders.





Overall, remember that beauty counts more on the inside than on the outside, and your true friends will love you for you, and not your skin.





Oh, and try a different kind of foundation, if you wear it. Try to use a kind with lots of water in it. It looks great and doesn't clog pores half as bad. And check your habits - do you prop your chin up a lot with your hands? That might cause the acne as well. Look for the cause, as well as the cure.





Sweat naturally cleanses your skin, so be sure to exercise often!How Can I Get Rid Of Blackheads?
cut your head off
Well have u tried to the St.Ives Apricot Scrub? It actually works for me! Biore products are also helpful!
I have a blackhead problem on my nose. I go to the nail shop and let them wax it. It pulls them out real good. When you look at the paper it looks gross!!
I know this sound silly but do not wash your face too often (twice a day is perfect) or put too much stuff on it. Black heads is an unformed acne.


Acne happens when the skin under your face stick or something like that. A black head is kinda like a acne below the skin. A build up of bacteria stuck under your face cause it to be black (like nails).


You should avoid touching your face too much (oil from your fingers), cut your hair short (to avoid the oil from your hair).
Hey Hawteyes,





I think you should go here http://www.acnecuresforlife.blogspot.com and look at the recommended products section.





You can also sign up and they will give you a FREE EBOOK Titled ';Easy Tips To Cure Your Acne'; it talks about blackheads as well





Hope that helps!





Jonathan
Try using garnier foam wash to start with use in morning and afternoon this cleans any dirt then use garnier pore purifying toner the zinc in this helps close the pores then just before bed use garnier intensive night treatment. this has really worked for me and my wife and in fact everybody i have told so try it and good luck. but please dont let this get you down i am sure you are beautiful person
Dear Sister, you can contact DR RAJAN T.D via email and he being an expert dermatologist based in MUMBAI will give you the best opinion. He has been my skin doctor since last 10 and half years and believe me he is an expert in his field. All the best





Email: rajan.td@gmail.com
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes before washing off with cold water. Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
  • moon drops
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment