Monday, August 23, 2010

Any good face wash and advice on how to get rid of blackheads??

i have a lot of blackheads on my nose area... i recently am getting over a cold so i have very dry skin around my nose. i also have a zit on my chin that is like a scab do u have any advice on how to get rid of it??Any good face wash and advice on how to get rid of blackheads??
well i have been using this stuff called ';retinal-a'; and it works reaaallyy good. it helps both blackheads and acne. i used to have a lot on my cheeks an around my nose kinda area but its all gone. you can just ask your doctor for a prescription of that . it is kinda expensive tho.. $50 :| but it works FABULOUS.Any good face wash and advice on how to get rid of blackheads??
just let it heal and don't pick at it....that's the worst thing you can do...try using proactive or clearasil...i use clearasil and it works for my blackheads

No comments:

Post a Comment