Friday, August 20, 2010

What's an effective way to get rid of blackheads?

i have them on my nose and chin and they drive me crazy! i wash my face, but it doesn't help the blackheads =[





so.. how do i get rid of them?


thanks in advance =]What's an effective way to get rid of blackheads?
Oxy 10


cheap as hell. you get alot of bang for your buck. and its extremely fast workingWhat's an effective way to get rid of blackheads?
So everyone knows, it's bad to squeeze them out, it can a have a damging effect on your skin %26amp; it's gross. I found that clean %26amp; clear foaming face wash works great %26amp; a good cream to use is anything containing 10% benzoyl peroxide %26amp; also, a bit of cocoa butter for moisture. Report Abuse

It's funny that I stumbled upon your question as I'm trying to get rid of blackheads as I type. I have soo many on my nose, and their super annoying, right? Well the thing is their caused by open pores. These open pores then get dirt clogged into them thus turning into these black dots. So the real solution is to first clean these pores and then close them. They won't close right away but with time they should, and hopefully will. So what I have right now is a Clay Mask. Clay masks are excellent for closing visible pores, brightening up complexions and clearing one's face. I also use Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash to clean my face.. especially on my nose. I move it around in a circular motion until the black is gone. OH and I forgot to mention, I first wash my face with hot water. So I can open my pores! Hot water open's them, then I use Neutrogena, then with SUPER cold water I rinse it. The cold water closes the pores. Then after I use a clay mask or egg whites. Egg whites are AMAZING for tighenting the face. But with technology, Clay masks have longer results. Thus, my face is then clear of these nasty, disgusting black heads. Trust me, if you repeat these steps 1-2 times a week, they will go away. And remember, after you do this ALWAYS MOISTURIZE! These products suck the moisture out of your skin, so always moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!!! Good luck, and I hope this helped :D
You can try buying a special blackhead remover, but your best bet might be using a cloth with really hot water on it, holding the hot cloth to your chin or nose for about 20 seconds, then scrubbing with a cloth or cleaning pad. Squeeze them out if you can.
Same Problem here,


I find that my back head tool works good,


but it leaves a mark for like 10 minutes and then goes away.


It's like this: http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/84188/鈥?/a>


You can get it at any drugstore...





Also I like my blackhead scrubber from Clean %26amp; Clear,


but every ones skin is different for the cream part.
Have you ever tried Biore blackhead nose strips or Clean and Clear blackhead scrubs? There are a lot of products that you can find in your local drug store. Just make sure you aren't allergic to any of the ingredients other wise you will wind up with a reaction.
to get rid of chin black heads i get a hair bobby pin and drag it downwards to release all the black heads. it sounds disgustiing, but it works lol!!!
I use blackhead remover.. from clean and clear.


it only cost 20.00 and the replacement pads are only at the most 7.00





I use it 3 times a week and i do not have any zits or blackheads on my face





:)
tell those ****** to get off yo face





(I'm not trying to be offensive, sorry if anyone took that as a racial term or slur, I apologize)
steam your face (take a hot shower) and use an extractor. you can get one at a beauty supply store, sephora, or even drugstore i think.
Honestly, i had super bad acne and blackheads!! I went to the dermatologist, I bought proactiv! Spent countless amounts of money!! NOTHING WORKED!!!! So I stopped washing my face, and it went away!!
my brother has a very bad case of them and he puts hydro-cortisone cream on them every night before he goes to bed. He's been doing that for a few months now and they have almost gone completely
Squeeze 'em.
Get a facial, you will love it.
Clean and Clear Blackhead Scrub!!
i popped them

No comments:

Post a Comment