Monday, August 23, 2010

My nose is heavily covered in blackheads, especially the middle and the crease areas. how to i get rid of them?

ive used the clean and clear blackhead eraser, biore warming anti-blackhead, neutrogena blackhead scrub, etc.


nothing seems to work.My nose is heavily covered in blackheads, especially the middle and the crease areas. how to i get rid of them?
Always wash your face every morning and night, and if that isn't enough, there are medicines that dermatologists can recommend that treat pimples and black-heads. I would see a local dermatologists and ask for an acid peal. My nose is heavily covered in blackheads, especially the middle and the crease areas. how to i get rid of them?
I had the same problem for a while, and after reading up about it and trying a lot of products I found that it really just takes a regular skin care regimen.





I use Biore Ice Cleanser, then an Astringent and then an oil free moisturizer every day. Then a few times a week I use Clean and Clear soft in Shower facial. All of these things are fairly in-expensive and after about 2 weeks of sticking to this regimen I've found that my skin looks much better.
Cut a tomato into cubes and freeze them. Once a day, rub a tomto cube on your nose and wash after 5 minutes.


The acid in tomatoes are suppose to purge the blackhead.
use witch hazel - used for many reasons but also as an astringent
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment