Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get rid of blackheads in ears...I know, it's gross...but how do I take care of it?

i had these 2 sumtim ago. just wash ur ears with hot water thats comfortable to your body n dont burn ur skin please.. the idea is to steam the skin and loosen the pores. once u feel the pores are loose simply rub your finger over n over the blackheads and it wud come off eventually. if they are stubborn or pain a little go slow and gently press the surrounding skin together so that the blackhead is pushed out of your skin. after they are out clean the area with a toner or astringent so as to avoid another round of blackheads and lastly apply a good moisturiser. al d bst..How to get rid of blackheads in ears...I know, it's gross...but how do I take care of it?
Yes it can be gross just take a que-tip with some soap water or salt water and scrubb over the blackhead, if that dont work then take a needle or something similar and push down next to it. it should pop out or clean out either way :D Good luckHow to get rid of blackheads in ears...I know, it's gross...but how do I take care of it?
I wish that I knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment