Friday, August 20, 2010

Whats the best way to get rid of blackheads?

there really annoying i want rid of em. help me please!Whats the best way to get rid of blackheads?
Im Joana C sister and she's so right it really works perfect listen 2 her!!Whats the best way to get rid of blackheads?
I use the Neutragena Wave and it works really well!


Either that or the Clean and Clear black head remover.


=D
St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control





http://www.stives.com/skin-care-products鈥?/a>
I have black heads too, buy a deep-cleaning cleanser and a oil free moisturizer and don't pick your bumps! I think it's not true that it'll scar but it will take way longer for the zit to heal, thus a blackhead. Just Give it a week or two. Wash face every morning, pat dry and use 1-2 pumps of moisturizer on your face and neck. Repeat and night but wash face, apply a toner, wait five minutes and then apply moisturizer. I use Aveeno face moisturizer 15 bucks at cvs and any deep cleaning cleanser will do. My toner is perscribed but you can get a good one from biore. (also at cvs)

No comments:

Post a Comment