Monday, August 23, 2010

How to get rid of blackheads?

im dark but the blackheads on my face makes me darker than i am, i really need a home remedy or product to try in clear my skin.. Please help meHow to get rid of blackheads?
Okay, even though this isn't a home remedy, Proactiv. I'm serious. I thought it wouldn't work..but me and my mom had tried EVERYTHING..so finally I was like ';Well why not..just to see..let's try Proactiv.'; So we went to the mall and picked up a kit. I've only had it for two days and my skin is actually noticeably less oily :)How to get rid of blackheads?
Don't use those rip off strips, they seriously make your pores worse. Proactiv is a really good program, I used it but it just got too expensive. Now I cleanse and put lotion on my face thats made for sensitive skin and I think it is just as good as Proactiv.
try Freeman's peel off mask but first shower to loosen your pores





hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment