Monday, July 26, 2010

What's the best men's daily facewash for sensitive skin? Also to get rid of blackheads?

I have used many a facewash in the past and have found out that no matter which i use, my face will get irritated if i use everyday. so for the past 10 or so years i have only used facewash just once a week. So far with this method i only get pimples sparingly. Is once a week too little?


P.S.


facewashes with tiny microbeads irritate my skin! So please don't mention St.Ives apricot scrub!





What's the best men's daily facewash for sensitive skin? Also to get rid of blackheads?
1. Aveeno and Neutrogena both make a good, gentle face wash. The Aveeno I use is foamy, the Neutrogena is creamy.





2. See a professional esthetician for a series of gentle microdermabrasion treatments. Trust me, it helps with the blackheads and small acne scars (did wonders for me, anyway). Don't try it at home!





What's the best men's daily facewash for sensitive skin? Also to get rid of blackheads?
have the same prob i use clean and clear blck head eraser and the nuetrogena wave works like a charm good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment