Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I get rid of Blackheads?

On my nose, theres these tiny black dots under the surface of the skin which I'm pretty sure are blackheads. (not so well informed on the subject)





also my nose (ONLY my nose, everything else is dry) is really oily.





what are the best inexpensive treatments for oily noses and blackheads? thxxHow do I get rid of Blackheads?
OMG! SAME HERE! okay so this is what i do, you can either do three things


1) steam ur face. here are 3 ways to do this:


a. after a realllly hot shower


b. soak a towel in hot water.. or put a wet towel in the microwave


c. place your head on top of a boiling pot


2) wrap ur fingers around kleenex tissues so it doesnt scar ur face! if you dont you will have scabs and will need to put on ointment which has oil in it! so the cycle repeats!


3) squeeze lightly. if u steamed well it should all easily ooooze out (:





than u can wash ur face and keeep it clean!





(or use a pore strip..haha)How do I get rid of Blackheads?
Get biore pore strips. they get out all the blackheads and run about $6 for a couple. Then use a gental scrub. Another thing would be using toner, biore has a good one as well. The use a light weight moisturizer. Clean and clear soft with spf 15 works good.
i use neutogena, pink grapefruit oil-free acne wash for my nose, i also have and oily nose. it works really well. sorry, but i don't get black-heads.
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment