Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best thing to clear up blackheads? (Mostly nose area)?

I have allot of blackheads on my nose and I would like to know how to clear them up. I have tryed may things.What is the best thing to clear up blackheads? (Mostly nose area)?
Hi, I used to have the same problem. In the pharmacy they sell nose strips. You put them on your nose and wait for ten minutes, then they pull out your black heads. If you do it regularly they will dissapear. If you want natural method, my mother uses little bits of baking soda as an exfoliator. She says it works for her!What is the best thing to clear up blackheads? (Mostly nose area)?
I found that a ';peel off mask'; cleanser works well. They are not that expensive and it helps more than just the blackheads. So, I take care of my face all at once and with one item.
Tips to remove blackheads


http://www.askaquery.com/question/Tips-t鈥?/a>
knife or scissors.
Biore nose strips
Hot Tea bags bring them out but then you have to pop them. So it wont make them go away really but it draws them out so that YOU can get rid of them
take your make up off properly, dont use so much, or wash more often ya pieball..
Wash your face with a mild cleanser. Pack very warm towels around your nose and steam your pores open. Then pop those blackheads out. Wash again and close your pores with an astringent. Then moisturize your face.
Make a paste of baking soda and water the consistency of frosting and put in on the blackheads for about 5 minutes than rinse with lwarm water!
i noticed that when i did nothing to my blackheads except to wash my face morning and evening,it cleared up,you will find out that when you use a cleanser,it keeps coming back after a while and looks like the cleanser isnt working again.also do drink plenty of water evryday
One try using a hot steam face cloth to open up your skin pores, then it enables your skin to take in treatments. I would suggest steam, witch hazel, and a mild dilution of tea tree oil on a cotton ball applied to the area avoiding your eyes. Keep your skin well cleansed with a mild cleanser and use witchhazel to tone and cleanse.Avoid any excessive moisturising in the area.Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment