Monday, July 26, 2010

WAT is the best way to get rid of pimples and blackheads in your forehead?

drink 2.5litres of water everyday, dont have as much fast food, junk, and fizzy drinks and your skin will be perfect!WAT is the best way to get rid of pimples and blackheads in your forehead?
Pro Active helped me alot. My acne and stuff was gone in like a dayWAT is the best way to get rid of pimples and blackheads in your forehead?
keep your hair away from your forehead. Wash your face atleast twice a day and apply acne medicine
Jump off a bridge.
Use an astrigent.. Clearasil is really good, but make sure to use an oil free moisturizer afterwards because it tends to dry out your face.
oxy it works
Alcohal or alcohal based products.....For face of coures...They accually sell bottles called Face Toners...and it's like 10$ or something, Iunno...they also come in some viriety of flavors....





Alcohal thightens the pores...Also....Remeber to was too.
Electric sander.





Seriously, some of the suggestions here should work. If you feel like it's not helping, see a dermatologist and get a prescription.
the thing that has worked for me for pimples and blackheads is rosemary water it cools down the severity of the problem but if u have severe problems then u should try 101E acne getaway it is a herbal solution that works.
http://images.google.com.au/images?hl=en鈥?/a>





An extractor.
I use a facial cleanser or scrub. I prefer ones that dries your skin up a bit because it dries out the pimples and poof they're gone. Plus it doesn't really dry the rest of your skin. If you use some kind of scrub you can actually feel it taking the dirt and grime out of your pores with your fingertips.





Which ever cleanser you use, usually you should wet your face with warm water and then rub the cleanser in a circular motion all over your face (or in your case your forehead). Then wash it off with water. Make sure you get all of it though because some types are hard to get off because they are creamy and if you don't get it completely off it's itchy.
ummm. well my mom knows about makeup and stuff so i would say arbonne zit creme
Well i found that having a healthy sexual life is the best choice. I am serious ...i had that prob as well when i was ~14-15 but once i started my sexual life they disappeared.
There are things out there that you can stick on your forehead... that you peel away after a while... that removes blackheads. I personally do a three-tiered approach, but it doesn't work for most...





First I wash my entire face thoroughly in the shower using Stridex Antibacterial Foaming Wash. After I get out I dry my face off and take a little cotton pad, get it wet with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, and rubbing it into my face especially where I have bad breakouts (THIS WILL STING!). Then I use this Oxy product that you rub into your skin.





I get near-perfect skin from this, despite having bad acne when I don't do this specific process. However friends of mine have tried this exact thing and their skin has been too dry to handle it. Good luck!
the best way is to use a product. i use clean%26amp;clear myself. wash your face every morning and night. DO NOT pop them unless theey are truly unbearable. It just leaves ugly scars. %26amp; remember we all have [ or had] them!
Prevention is a whole lot better than cure. Just like in your avatar (lol), you might be a BANGy girl. Let your forehead breathe. Bangs may be irritating your forehead to cause pimples. Also, be choosy on the condiments you put your hair with. Oily ones likely to cause pore congestion.
You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy with great results. More such solutions at


http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Take a washcloth and soak it in the hottest water your face can stand.





Put it on your forehead until it cools off, then repeat a few more times.





Keep the area clean, but don't dry it out with alcohol or products that contain alcohol.





My father told me that, and it has always worked better than any of the pimple products they sell in the store. The steam cleans your pores out really well. (Though it takes longer and you have to do it every single day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment