Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is a product that works on blackheads?

Ive already tried:


Clearasil


Biore


Scrub your nose in it


The dermatoligist crap they gave me


and Alba








I get them on my forehead my nose both cheeks and alll between the space below my nose and above my lip, I also get really small ititated ones along the edges of my upper lip.








Thanks in advance


What is a product that works on blackheads?
i think its by neutrogena....yea it si. its the neutrogena black head remover. it comes w/ the facial scrub. its at wal mart in the beauty aisle for 17.99. i havent tried it yet but i want to. good luck!What is a product that works on blackheads?
they have this new clean and clear machine thing. like its not a machine but its similar to the wave but its made for blackheads and it works really well and you see a difference in less than one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment