Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have this blackheads and pimples in my back,,how can i remove it or what should i use to make my back clean?

i just want to know a tips how to maintain a beautiful and radiant back,,thnxI have this blackheads and pimples in my back,,how can i remove it or what should i use to make my back clean?
You should use a scrub with salicylic acid in it. It should be easy enough to find. You can now find blackhead and acne removal scrubs. I use clean and clear. It gently exfoliates your skin and removes acne and blackheads. You have to watch out for dry skin though, so moisturize properly and you should have a beautiful and radiant back in no time.I have this blackheads and pimples in my back,,how can i remove it or what should i use to make my back clean?
Get a body wash with salicylic acid in it.





It will probably have something like ';anti-acne body wash'; on the bottle somewhere. You can find it down the same aisle as other acne/skin care products.





If the body wash dries out the rest of your skin, only use it on the affected areas.





Make sure you change out of sweaty clothing as soon as possible, then shower to get the sweat/dirt off of you.





Use a clean bra every day (try having at least 5 every-day bras so you don't need to wash one every single day).





Keep your hair off your back as much as possible and when you condition it make sure you wash all of the conditioner off your back.





You might want to get a back ';facial'; at a local spa. They will steam and extract any blackheads/pimples out properly so you can keep maintaining it in the future.
well, if the blackheads and pimples are bad then i would suggest you should buy a back scrubber. so that when your in the bath you can scrub your back and rub of any remaining heads on the pimples [sounds gross i know]


i had some pimples on my back, they wasn't bad but i hated them. if you get a bit of nice weather then go sunbathe on your back. the sun will clear up the spots and hopefully get rid of some scar tissue.


i also went to the doctors and they gave me a acne cream called duac. you apply it once a day to the infected area.


if you have scaring after, then you should buy some bio-oil, it helps get rid of the scarring that spots leave behind.


hope it helps :D :)
I sometimes get the same and i find that using sudo cream or a tea tree oil always helps me.
I was born with Big blackheads and pimples in my back,, I use Ajax cream

No comments:

Post a Comment