Saturday, July 24, 2010

I need to know how to clear blackheads and fast?

what should or shouldnt i use and how long is it going to take?I need to know how to clear blackheads and fast?
they make this stuff called clean and clear, and in that line they sell black head cream. i use the face wash for zits and it works great! it might take a week or twoI need to know how to clear blackheads and fast?
I use some sea breeze to control blackheads. It ends up clearing out the pores pretty quickly. It might make your face a little dry if you use it every day so while using it take a day or two off so you don't cause your face too much dry flaking. Hope this helps you out.
I use Biroe's warming blackhead scrub. IT WORKS. I use it every morning and I noticed a drastic improvement in 2 weeks! It is only about $5 a tube and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at the store. Good luck!
use a biore white strip that takes away blackhead.
I just squeeze the little guys out.








That clean and clear blackhead stuff never works for me. I've been taking that + the little blackhead pads and neither work.

No comments:

Post a Comment