Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do i keep my skin clear of acne and blackheads.?

i have blackheads and i wash my face everday


i have some bumps but you cant even notice them


my sister said to put rubbing alcohol on my face


but im afraid it will damage my skin


i dont wanna buy anything


so how do i keep my skin clean.??How do i keep my skin clear of acne and blackheads.?
1. lime juice and salt will help get rid of acne and scars


2. honey will keep your face fresh soft and healthy


3. drink lots of water and eat healthyHow do i keep my skin clear of acne and blackheads.?
Change your pillow case a few times a week, this will help some. I would recommend buying a good face wash that won't damage your skin or be too harsh on it. Avoid touching your face, wash it daily and eat right.
Do not use alcohol on your skin as it will damage your skin .Skin need tender care .Natural remedies are safe ,harmless and also effective .You can check this link for natural ways to have a clear skin .


http://healthbeautytips.net/Skincare.htm
Try exfoliating with either salt, sugar, or baking soda. Just mix it with your cleanser and use it that way twice a week. Don't use rubbing alcohol... it WILL damage your skin. If you do have to buy something, then do so if home remedies don't work.
i want to see the answerss ;]]
you can keep it clean by just doing normal things to your skin and not using anything that will damage your skin and have side effects on you

No comments:

Post a Comment