Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have blackheads all around my lip and i had it for a long while. any good products?

i have quite a few black heads on my face, especially around my lip. i had it for a while and i donno what to use to get rid of them and they are getting very annoying. any suggestions?I have blackheads all around my lip and i had it for a long while. any good products?
Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.I have blackheads all around my lip and i had it for a long while. any good products?
Did you know what Aloe Vera is?= aloe was used topically to heal wounds and for various skin conditions, Today in addition to traditional uses, people take Aloe Vera orally to treat a variety of conditions, People use aloe topically for osteoarthritis, burns, acne,Blacheads,and sunburns. Aloe Vera is good for skin rahs applying the gel only from the plant directly to affected areas .This is an old time remedy an realy works.Also if you can get the aloe vera try to get some Cucumbers,peel the skin and pureed in the blender,then apply at night to your face in the morning rinse your faceand apply some Vit E all this remedies will help you.
Hold hot washcloth on blackheads for a few minutes and then squeeze them out. Close pores with cold water.

No comments:

Post a Comment