Monday, July 26, 2010

How do i get rid of an oily t-zone!and blackheads on my nose!?

the skin on my forhead,nose,and chin is oily.i usually only get pimples in these areas.i am using the nuetrogena oil free anti acne daily scrub.should i swich to a different product?the skin around my cheeks is not oily!!please give me all the advise that u can to get rid of my oily skin!i have blackheads on my nose chin how do i get rid of those?How do i get rid of an oily t-zone!and blackheads on my nose!?
i've had oily skin since i was a teenager, still do. i know there's pills you can take to clear your complexion and rid yourself of the oilyness, but the side effects are severe (like having deformed children). for blackheads, just squeeze your nose with tissue paper after washing your face. for oilyness, dab your face throughout the day with tissues or with those oil absorbing thingys. i'm cheap so i just use tissue paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment