Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a few blackheads on the side of my nose and they are really irritating me. how can i get rid of them?

there is only a small patch on either side of my nose you cant see them unless you look right up into a mirror but they irritate me and i would love for them to be gone for good does anyone know what i can do to get rid of them?I have a few blackheads on the side of my nose and they are really irritating me. how can i get rid of them?
get a bowel of really hot water and place your face just over it so the steam hits your face. Then put a towel over your head to stop the steam escaping. Stay like that for 10-15 mins the cleanse your face straight away. Preferably with a cleanser that has the little beads in it :]


xxI have a few blackheads on the side of my nose and they are really irritating me. how can i get rid of them?
Get a facial, the esthetician will extract them.


Or you can try getting a chemcial peel, which is a bit more costly but it would make your skin look awesome!
Go get a facial. The Esthetitican will extract them with a special tool.
take a bowl of hot water..and take steam on the area of blackheads...they will come out

No comments:

Post a Comment