Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I get rid of my stubborn blackheads??

I've had lots of blackheads all over my nose and a few on my chin for years now.





I've tried many products to get rid of them, like neutrogena's blackhead scrub, t-zone clearing strips, biorre pore strips, and tried loads of different brands like dermalogica, body shop and clinique. I cleanse, tone and moisturise my skin twice a day, and exfoliate too.





They're pretty stubborn things too as it's really hard to get them out even when I squeeze them!





Please help me if there's anything that I can do to get rid of them!!!!!How can I get rid of my stubborn blackheads??
The way that i was told to do it that works is, to steam your face for about 15 minutes, and then squeeze them, the steam opens your pores, and softens up the blackheads, So they are able to be squeezed, without being squashed, which stops you from scarring, this works all the time, and also prevents them, as well as get rid of them.


Hope i helped!


GOOD LUCK.


can i be chosen as best answer now?


LOL, only joking!How can I get rid of my stubborn blackheads??
Your best solution is prevention. Do a body cleanse (what you eat, not what you put on your face) once a week. Only use natural vegetables (broccoli, spinach, kale, cabbage) and water. Eat these 3 days a week, add fish after Day 4, add whole grains after Day 7. Eat normally after that. Repeat the next month.





For surface solutions, try to control the oil on your skin. Use a clay mask once a week.





Use a honey mask twice a month.
After you have perspired always wash your face with a non soap cleanser and tepid water, don't use hot water as this can dry out the skin. Don't touch your face unecessarily unless you are cleansing it. Forget about the other products but if you have to try not to moisturise your face in those areas. Drink lots of water (1.8 litres a day), don't wear make up, stay away from smoke and dairy food - you will notice the difference in a week.
Try getting some TCP and applying it with a Q-tip as not to get it on your hands.This really works for me. I tried quite a few products and none of them worked on this really stubborn blackheady/lumpy patch on my forehead. I absolutly swear by this, but you have to persevere night after night. You could put it on during the day, but it really stinks so I just put it on at night. Im not garenteeing anything because everybodys different blah blah etc.. Good Luck !!
never squeeze them because you can get scar from them the best thing to do is open your pores with hot water then exfoliate with aswell know brand like clearacel or some thing like that rub hard then after doing so close your pores with cold water
clean and clear carries a black head eraser thats supposed to be great it is 20 bucks also try washing your face drink water and wear makeup that is oil free





i also like biore warming black head it is nice in the winter
Just scrub, other than going to a dermatologist thats about all you can do!





Maybe your using too many products? Just choose one and give ti time to work, nothing happens in only one or two days...
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiD73uXi1goA..TyZqbe_JUgBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20080810093114AAZTaFE
Antibacterial facial scrub should do it if used regularly and properly.
read the black head slayer at this site http://acnemd.blogspot.com/2008/08/treat鈥?/a>
steam your face and squeeze them out, its the only way.
I just squeeze mine out.
try putting tomato puree on them...the acid in this is supposed to be good
Get a facial sauna and use it weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment