Monday, July 26, 2010

Help me!!! How do you get rid of blackheads?

Iv'e tried scrubs and all sorts and the strips but they don't work!! Please help me!! I live in England so please (if you do) could you reccoment stuff that you can buy in england??? Or home remedies? Help me!!! How do you get rid of blackheads?
I steam my face every week, it really opens your pores, and then straight after I use a blackhead extractor (from Boots) to pull them out. I also use Oxy Blackhead stuff. It's amazing!!!Help me!!! How do you get rid of blackheads?
Hia Jo,


I Have Same Prob!


Uh Yuck It's All Over My Nose Aaaaah!


Can't You Get Funny Strip Things? Or Try Steaming Your Face. That Used To Work On Me...


Ooh And i Have This Awesome Toner That Really Works.


You Cleanse First Then Put On The Toner It Works Miracles...


Laterz Babe xx


[Ps. George Is Coming Over Tomorrow =] ]
Go to the doctor and try Clindamycin Phosphate solution. I have bad acne and its the only thing that keeps me from getting blackheads.
Ignore them! You can live with it
Get a facial..
  • face make up remover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment