Monday, July 26, 2010

Whats the best thing to use to get ride of my blackheads??do those blackhead stips work??

and whats the best face cleanser you have used and had great results??Whats the best thing to use to get ride of my blackheads??do those blackhead stips work??
black head strips work, use them but once your black heads wash your face everyday once so they wont come back. the best cleanser is neutrogena!!Whats the best thing to use to get ride of my blackheads??do those blackhead stips work??
You should get Biore Cleansing Pore Strips. When you go to the store, look at all the products %26amp; read the back of every box to see which fits you.





http://www.biore.com/usa/products/





When I used Biore Cleansing Pore Strips, it actually worked. You just have to wet your face, put th strip where your blackheads are %26amp; leave it there for 10-15 minutes. When you take the strip off, you can actually see the dirt on the strip from your pores.





You should also buy the self heating mask %26amp; use it after clearing out all your blackheads. It will make your pores smaller so that no more dirt will go into them. That way, your blackheads will be gone, %26amp; you probably won't get any more.





Just read all the directions on the products.
DO NOT USE STRIPS. They almost never remove the full blackhead, usually only the first half or so. They can also be dangerous! Don't bother with them. According to my acne doctor they also created a fake ';outage'; to create demand.





I'm using Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash and it works really well.





http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetail鈥?/a>





Also, go to your acne doctor and get a blackhead extraction. They basically just squeeze the blackheads out for you and clean up your face. Works really well, I just had one done for $25.
The strips will take care of the ones you have now. But a little exfoliating now and then will help clean away the dirt and dead skin cells that cause them. I'd try both the strips, and a good cleansing or medicated exfoliating scrub. I use St. Ives Apricot scrub. It works great, and is relatively inexpensive.
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,spots,h鈥?issues n


other skin n hair problems u can refer to dis website


http://freebeautysamplez.blogspot.com/


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and other skin problems
the strips work for me, i use biore... they have some boxes that come with strips for the nose and the face, just make sure you leave them on until they are completely dry- 10-15 minutes!
I have used those strips many many times. I do what the box says and I've asked people.. I do the same thing they do and they have never worked for me =/
Yes they help. Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
I've started using neutrogena daily scrub for blackheads.. Have def seen results.. Thinking of getting the cleanser aswell..
Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power Cream Wash. Works great. Give it a week and ur free of blackheads
The strips work
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment