Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best way to clear up blackheads?

and I do not want scars from ripping them out, I have had these dang blackheads for yearsWhat is the best way to clear up blackheads?
Neutrogena Daily Scrub Blackhead Eliminating. Also the wave works well as a face cleaner after the NeutrogenaWhat is the best way to clear up blackheads?
if you use bar soap on your face,, stop and just use water.. thats how i prevented more blackheads.. yes they do scar.. but i'm thinking try dabbing bleach on one and see if it will bleach out the blackness using a Q-tip.. and maybe just maybe your body will obsorb the rest..
My hubby had one for 16 years. Then one day I squeezed it to get the crap out. He had a hole there for a few days, but it went away without leaving a scar. He has plenty more on his temples, but he won't let me remove those.

No comments:

Post a Comment