Monday, November 21, 2011

Other than the face are there a places on the body that blackheads or acne shouldn't occur?

if so how do you get rid of it?Other than the face are there a places on the body that blackheads or acne shouldn't occur?
I recently did a bit of research on acne. A couple of points that were important to me...First is that it is very common to have problems in areas where you have regular pressure on the skin. This can obviously, therefore, include places like the bra line, or on your tush, if you're sitting all day. Second is that most acne can be successfully treated with a mild antibiotic, and the most common form of this is Benzoyl Peroxide.





With that knowledge in my back pocket, I purchased a cheap version of acne cream (I got the store brand, since they should all have the same allowable amounts of active ingredient). I have been using it regularly, in places other than my face, and have had good luck in reducing the problems.





It hasn't completely gone away, since I still have the constant contact problems, but it has gotten much better.Other than the face are there a places on the body that blackheads or acne shouldn't occur?
Only areas with no sweat glands cannot (usually) get zits. Palms of hands/soles of feet, elbow %26amp; knee %26amp; lips.





A change to low fat/salt/sugar/meat/dairy, %26amp; high fluid/fruit/vegetable can eradicate them. Vitamin B supplements seem to help
Yes it can occur on your back, chest, behind and privates. U can just use Neutrogena or an acne fighting body wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment