Monday, November 21, 2011

Best treatment for blackheads and acne on my face back and chest?

I'm getting married in two months and need to clear up my skin, but i can't use anything that contains benzoyl peroxide (i'm allergic to it), and those biore strip thingies don't work for me. help?????Best treatment for blackheads and acne on my face back and chest?
MaryKay masks to dry up the oily feel. then pick them. you have 2 months and that is the only way black heads go away.Best treatment for blackheads and acne on my face back and chest?
Biore blackhead strips
try clean and clear blackhead clearing scrub i heard it works. for the rest of ur body neutrogena has body washes that are good!
Cleanse skin with tea tree oil soap or cleanser and buff skin with XFOLI8 products!
the best treatment? .....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm lemme think..................





oh yeah, that's right: SEE A DERMATOLOGIST!





they know more than u ever will about your skin, so let them work their magic! i would schedule an appointment asap!
Phisohex is a miracle cure, but you have to get it at the doctor.
Proactive works best! I dont about the back though. You can also ask a Dermatologist.


http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/skin-care-doctors
This might sound weird but my friend and i went to a spa and the guy soaked our face in milk and then he told us to sit in the sana for 15-30 mins. It was for my sweet 16 so he said dont wear makeup until the day of your party and he said until then he said to use neutrogena antibacterial soap. And now i go there once a week and i dont have acne any more . It worked for me it should work for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment