Monday, November 21, 2011

I have little black hairs on my nose? im not sure if they're blackheads or hair. What can i do to get rid of

this gunk?I have little black hairs on my nose? im not sure if they're blackheads or hair. What can i do to get rid of
yeah i had those once..its blackheads ..soo annoying..umm i used Neutrogena oil-free acne wash..its like orange looking..and only like 5-8 dollars..and it really worked...its good for sensitive skin too..soo hope that helps!I have little black hairs on my nose? im not sure if they're blackheads or hair. What can i do to get rid of
Yeah, I have that, too,


Those are blackheads


I use Clean %26amp; Clear blackhead face wash remover.


Sometimes I use the Biore blackhead remover, too.
What is your age?, Your diet, what normally you eat? Which is your favorite Dish? Which part of the earth you live?
they are not blackheads...that would mean they are infected. squeeze either side of your nose and they should come up all on their lonesome.

1 comment:

CJ Jett said...

I have little black hairs on my nose too, but its NOT BLACKHEADS. It's definitely hair, it kind of looks like I've shaved my hair and I'm left with that little stubble except my nose feels smooth. What is it and how can I get rid of it?

Post a Comment