Monday, November 21, 2011

Should I use surgery to remove blackheads?

I have an aunt who noticed my blackheads. She told me that two are quite big and she had the same problem so she went to a doctor who told her about doing a surgery to remove blackheads. She said it worked well. I was embarrassed, not realizing that they are noticeable. I wonder if anyone else had surgery to remove blackheads. Is it better than the facial products available in stores?Should I use surgery to remove blackheads?
My dermatologist simply squeezed a couple of large ones from my back.


I have had no further problems. He told me removal was a good idea as they can develop into cysts. I have had cysts surgically removed. Squeezing the blackhead was easier and less painfulShould I use surgery to remove blackheads?



for all your skin and hairs problems u can refer to dis website


http://www.skincaretipps.blogspot.com


n here u ll find so many tips for curing acne n


getting fair complexion n solution to all ur skin problems






no way,what if it makes it worse

No comments:

Post a Comment