Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of blackheads?

I have HORRRRRIBLE black heads on my nose. It's SOOO annoying,


HELP!


thanks,


Annette.How do I get rid of blackheads?
steam and scrub your face once a week. If you steam, it will be easier for the black heads to come off.How do I get rid of blackheads?
Fresh mint juice is a very effective remedy for blackheads. Apply this fresh mint juice on the face every night for the treatment of blackheads. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Annette, if you're serious,read this blog before taking any action


http://ihateblackheads.wordpress.com


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best teeth whitening method.


Hope this helps
maybe you should buy Clearisil ultra clean- works in 3 days!!! guarenteed!!!! i'm serious!!! umm... get the face ';scrub,'; just get the whole shindig!! hahalol


have fun?
Biore Nose Strips work wonders.


Also use an exfoliator/scrub once a week at least

No comments:

Post a Comment