Monday, November 21, 2011

I need help with INGROWN blackheads?

Okay, I have two types of blackheads. I have ones that stick out of the surface and are easily taken off with the Biore blackhead strips, but then I have ones that seem to be really deep inside my pores. I have tried everything from exfoliating, to pore strips, to picking at them.





I have no clue what to do to get rid of them. Anyone know of ways to help solve my problem!





products, natural remedies? anything! HELP!I need help with INGROWN blackheads?
well you can try a warm wash cloth, like almost hot and put it on your face where the black heads are and then dry it really fast and try to squeeze them out, that usually works, if not, try using a needle to get up some of the top layer skin and then try squeezing it outI need help with INGROWN blackheads?
Visit a local spa or skin care salon and get a facial that includes extractions.
Read tips on Treating Acne, Skincare and Home Remedies on this site
get one of those facial vacumns,slid it across area,and let the suction do the rest
Ok, the best way to deal with this kind of thing is to go and get a proffesstional facial. Just tell them you want it with extractions, and they will clean out all your pores. Plus, it will make your skin glow and is also pretty relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment