Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of severe blackheads?

I have severe blackheads on my nose. I've had them ever since I was 13, being 7 years ago. I cannot find anything to make them go away! I've tried Biore Pore Strips, but they remove only a small fraction of my problem. I've used blackhead removing face washes, scrubs, intense toners, and spot treatments...but nothing works. I want to get rid of these annoying blackheads and for once have clear skin! Please help?How do you get rid of severe blackheads?
you shouldn't really squeeze or pick at blackheads or you'll get them infected and make them worse; those remover strips aren't all that good either.





What you can give a go is a face mask of egg white and lemon; it will do wonders, trust me! Just use about a tbsp of egg white mixed till frothy with a sqeeze of lemon.





If you want to use an exfoliator or scrub, use a paste of bi-carb soda (baking soda) and water, it is gentle, cheap and really the best thing you could possibly use!





If you need a toner, use apple cider vinigar diluted with water.





All these things are simple, cheap and easy to find in your kitchen, so give them a go! check them out on google if you doubt me ;) good luck!How do you get rid of severe blackheads?
I have same problem so i do this a few times a week.


When i am in the shower i run warm water on my face for 5 to 10 minutes and then i take St. Ives Apricot scrub and clean my face for a few minutes concentrating on the areas with the most blackheads then rinse and you should notice a difference. You really need to open the pores before you clean it. Good luck, i hope this works for you alittle. Wash face in the morning and night and use some toner and moisturizer or use what ever works best for your face.
Things You鈥檒l Need:





* Facial cleanser


* %26lt;br%26gt;Acne cream


* %26lt;br%26gt;Tweezers





Step1


Purchase facial cleanser and acne cream that contain salicylic acid, which will help dry out the oil in the pores. Some facial cleansers have exfoliating beads that help too.


Step2


Let warm water run in the bathroom sink and hover your face over the steam. This will help open your pores.


Step3


Try to extract some of the black material with tweezers. Or gently apply pressure to the sides of the pore with clean fingers.


Step4


Wash your face with the facial cleanser then apply an acne cream to problem areas.



Hey Lucy cheer up!


Why are u so worried about them


My advice is to use bleackheads removing strips 4 days perweek.


Buy expensive one thats will work.


Some strips have cleanser and they will clean ur skin aswell.
Go to a dermatologist for a prescription strength medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment