Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of blackheads, and KEEP them gone?

i rarely ever get zits.


whenever my face breaks out, i only get blackheads.


mostly on my cheeks and chin,and it's the grossest thing ever.


i already have scars on my face from them popping or getting infected etc.





idk.





what can i do to get rid of my blackheads, and KEEP them gone.


i prefer something that doesn't cost loads of money.


i'm only 16, therefore i don't have the money to buy things.


thanksHow do you get rid of blackheads, and KEEP them gone?
You need to get some cotton pads and some toner. You can get the equate brand see-breeze at walmart and it works well. both should cost you less than 5 bucks. I use it when I get up and before I go to bed or whenever my face feels dirty. Your getting blackhead because dead skin cells(among other things) are clogging your pores. You probably already know you have to keep the dirt and oil off your face but dead skin cells are just as bad. Just put some toner on a clean cotton pad and wipe it all over your face. the cotton pad will surely be grimy. I just keep doing it over on clean pads until the pad stays clean. Moisturizers and makeup make the blackheads worse. If you can go without it don't use a moisturizer. Works for me! Good Luck!How do you get rid of blackheads, and KEEP them gone?
Try washing your face two times a day with warm water and a medicated soap. Also, you can try mixing oatmeal or sugar to the face wash to help exfoliate your skin. Eat healthier, sometimes your skin is reacting to a poor diet. Good luck.
You actually cant keep blackheads gone forever. But i use clean and clear face wash and blackhead scrubbing pads and they work very well on my skin. I have actually gotten compliments bc i have a clear face and no blackheads.
well im only 12 but i do think if u go to a spa it will help u a lot i went to this extreamly fancy place in newyork hilary clinton went there its caslled dorit bater srry if i spelled tht wrong i highly sugest u going there i went my skin came out flawless k hope i helped.
Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Avon has a great black head face wash,worked great for me! now i rarely ever get them

No comments:

Post a Comment