Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of blackheads?

my acne isn't bad but i have so many blackheads on my nose that its nastyyyy... it looks bad.








any ideas? please!How do you get rid of blackheads?
Salicylic acid is BY FAR the best solution I have found to blackheads. The brand I like is Clean %26amp; Clear Vanishing Acne treatment. It comes in this little silver tube.





After washing your face, apply the gel to your blackhead areas. Do this twice per day.





Make sure you wash your hands after using this stuff, though, because it will makes spots on your clothes and towels from the chemicals (which is a good sign that it works, right? :P )How do you get rid of blackheads?
I have the same problem. I used the Biore strips everyone was telling me to use but they only worked for a little while. I just was my face with Avon blackhead product every morning and night and they eventually go away.
use a good face cleanser targeting the area where most of ur blackheads are, tone your face, exfoliate twice a week, and do face masks u can get a lot at wal-mart for like 2 bucks and they work great if u constantly use them.
I have this cucumber mask which dries into a hard mask you have to pull off. That gets rid of all the grime that's stuck in there. It was cheap, a few bucks, at Walmart or the drug store.
Squeeze them until the little white or gray sticks of dirt come out. They look kind of like tiny rods made from Crisco.
use clearasel ultra everyday it works for me
use blackheads removing strips and use good face wash.
stop talking to them

No comments:

Post a Comment