Monday, November 21, 2011

Tips on the removal of deep blackheads?

Hi everyone





I started to get blackheads in my nose in my teenage years, I am now 20 and they remain, quite deep. Is there anyway to remove them myself?Tips on the removal of deep blackheads?
the best thing you can do it take a hot shower letting the steam open your pores, while in the shower apply a clay mask and after five minutes remove the mask then exfoliate, you should see results quicklyTips on the removal of deep blackheads?
Try a pore strip.It's a little piece of cloth with some an adhesive on the back especially made for blackheads.You wash your face,wet the strip,apply it to your nose then let it dry for about ten minutes.When you peel off the dry strip the blackheads come with it.I use them and they work really well.You can get them anywhere and they're only about $6 for 6 of them.Hope this helps.
I'm 13 and I have the same problem. It was really bead but now it is much better. I bought Clean %26amp; Clear and it really works. You wet your face and then massage the cream in hard, especially in the bad breakouts. Leave it on for about 5 - 10 minutes and then rinse of thoroughly. Use it morning and night and after about 3 days, you will notice a difference. This cream also prevents the breakouts and leaves your skin lovely and smooth.





If you get any rashes or skin reactions, then stop using it. You should do this for any cream the irritates your skin and then find another one.





Don't let these breakouts hold you back because you will regret it.


Hope this helps..........Rachel x



use clean and clear exfoliating cream for blackheads its AMAAAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment