Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of blackheads? Any home remedies?

First:do NOT squeez them, it will make your pore bigger and thus bigger blackheads. Also, those 'paper strips' that you stick to the nose when wet, and peel off when dry, they will enlarge your pore too. When you pore is biggger, it's no way to make it smaller again. (my painful experiences)





Weekly: do a scrub for your face, then a deep clean mask, finally your moisturize


Daily: wash your face day and night, then apply moisturizer





Everytime you finish washing your face, splash cold water to make the pore smaller.





Drink lots of water


Use oil absorbing paper during the day (I suggest Clean and Clear oil absorbing paper, they are soft, fast and powerful)How do you get rid of blackheads? Any home remedies?
buy some st. ives blackhead scrub works awesomeHow do you get rid of blackheads? Any home remedies?
wash ur face always


the ones in ur nose~squeeze them
tea tree oil
Washing your face is definitely a good way. I personally prefer Dove soap, but that's just me. I also will pop, even though I know it's bad to do so.


Lotions are good, though not a home remedy. Velocity's Facial Cleanser from Mary Kay works literal wonders over night for me, and keeps my skin clear for a week after just one use.

No comments:

Post a Comment